Greater Bank $1000 Cash Giveaway
Wallsend Winter Fair -Greater Bank Cash Giveaway.
Find the 3 Greater Bank cheques located in local Wallsend Businesses to go in the draw to WIN $1000 Cash from the Greater Bank at this year’s Wallsend Winter Fair
It’s simple to enter… Attend the 2018 Wallsend Winter Fair on Sunday 11th August 9am to 3pm
Go to the Greater Bank Information Stall on the corner of Tyrrell & Nelson Street and collect an entry form… Then start hunting for the 3 Greater Bank cheques that will displayed in local Wallsend Businesses in Nelson Street.
All you need to do is record the name of the business beside the Cheque number on the entry form. Once you have found all the cheques, take your completed entry back to the Greater Bank Information Stand and pop it in the entry box.
All correct entries will go in the draw at 12 noon on Monday 12th August at the Greater Bank Wallsend Branch.
The first correct entry drawn will win $1000 Greater Bank account. The winner will be notified by phone.
The winners name will be announced on the Wallsend Town website and facebook page shortly afterwards. The winner will also be announced on the Greater Bank facebook page. An announcement will also appear in the Newcastle Weekly on 15th August 2019
Entries close at 3pm on Sunday 11th August 2019. Terms and conditions apply. SEE BELOW
Terms & Conditions
Wallsend Winter Fair 2019 Cash Giveaway
1. Greater Bank is the sole Promoter of this competition.
2. This competition is running at the Wallsend Winter Fair, Nelson Street, Wallsend.
3. This competition commences on Sunday 11 August 2019 at 9:00am and closes on Sunday 11 August 2019 at 3:00pm (Competition Period).
4. Greater Bank accepts no responsibility for late, lost or incomplete entries.
5. Entry is open to all members of the public who are 18 years of age or older, who are natural persons and who have attended the Wallsend Winter Fair 2019.
6. Greater Bank employees and their immediate family members, or employees of any organisation associated with the competition, are ineligible to enter.
7. Immediate family members include: spouse; defacto spouse; parent; parent in law; defacto spouse parent; step-parent; foster-parent or legal guardian; grandparent; child; step-child; foster-child; adopted-child; grandchild; sibling; step-sibling; foster-sibling; and defacto sibling.
8. By entering this competition the Entrant warrants that he or she meets the entry requirements and accepts these terms and conditions.
9. To enter, an Entrant must:
a. Collect an entry form from the Greater Bank Information Tent at the Wallsend Winter Fair or distributed by Greater Bank Staff at the event
b. Identify the three (3) Greater Bank cheques that are displayed in Wallsend businesses in Nelson Street (not street stalls)
c. Record the name of the business beside the cheque number on the entry form,
d. Once the entry form is complete, take it to the Greater Bank Information Stand and place the entry form in the entry box.
10. Entrants may enter only once.
11. Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they may incur in entering this competition. Greater Bank will not reimburse Entrants for expenses incurred, regardless of whether or not the Entrant wins the competition.
13. Winners agree to participate in any promotional activity regarding winning the Prize, and consent to their name and image being used in promotional material without payment.
14. If you win you will receive $1,000 cash deposited into a Greater Bank account (pending eligibility) (Prize).
15. The winner will be chosen at random on Monday 12th August 2019 at 12 noon at the Greater Bank Wallsend Branch at 11a/24 Kokera Street, Wallsend NSW 2287. The first correct and complete entry drawn will win.
16. The Winner will be announced on the Wallsend Town Business Association and Greater Bank Facebook Pages within two weeks of the winner being chosen and the winner will be notified by phone using the details provided on the entry form.
17. To claim their Prize the Winner must attend Greater Bank’s Wallsend Branch with identification (valid driver’s licence or birth certificate) to arrange prize deposit into their Greater Bank account.
18. Any Winner who is not a current customer of Greater Bank will be required to open a Greater Bank account suitable to their eligibility and needs. The Winner will be required to provide sufficient identification in branch in order to open an account. If the Winner is unable to provide identification as required, they will forego the Prize.
19. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If a Winner does not take a part of the Prize at the time set by Greater Bank, the Winner will forfeit that part.
20. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition is affected for any reason, Greater Bank may in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, change or suspend the competition. Greater Bank may disqualify any individual who tampers (or benefits from the tampering) with the entry process or the conduct of the competition or who has, in Greater Bank’s opinion, engaged in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading or generally damaging to the reputation of Greater Bank or has breached these Terms and Conditions.