RE: ROAD CLOSURES –WALLSEND WINTER FAIR – SUNDAY 13th AUGUST, 2017
The Wallsend Town Business Association will once again be coordinating the Annual Wallsend Winter Fair on Sunday August 13th, 2017.
The WTBA would like to alert you to the following road closures and additional foot and vehicle traffic in the area.
The following Streets and Car Parks will be closed from 5am to 6pm on Sunday August 13th, 2017. This means no resident or visitor’s cars are permitted to access or exit these zones during road closure. Residents are advised to make arrangements to park vehicles outside the road closure zone during this period. Limited movement will be available to residents (not visitors) in Tyrrell Street between Bunn Street and the rear of the Stage (Bridge near Tyrrell Street Car Park). No Street Parking is permitted in this area on the day.
- Nelson Street – From Cowper Street to Bunn Street
- Tyrrell Street – From Bunn Street to Harris Street
- Dan Rees Street – From Nelson Street to Council Street
- Kemp Street – From Nelson Street to Low Street
- Council Street – From Dan Rees Street to Tyrrell Street
- Harris Street – From Tyrrell to Charles Street
- Boscawan Street – From Nelson to Harris Streets
- Dan Rees Street Car Park
- Harris Street Car Park
Please note: KEMP STREET, DAN REES STREET & TYRRELL STREET CAR PARKS WILL BE CLOSED FOR 2 DAYS
6am Saturday 12th August 2017 to 8pm Sunday 13th August 2017 (This is to allow for the set up of Amusement Rides).
There will also be some minor disruption to traffic movement in Bunn Street between Nelson & Boundary Streets whilst the Parade entrants assemble for approximately 30 minutes from 8.30am to 9am on Sunday 13th August. Please note Police will be monitoring and supervising traffic movement during this period.